Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Olivia's Got a Secret...

We are expecting our second little monkey on October 20th.  We are so excited!!

20 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow! Congratulations!!

Whitney Ricks said...

Once again, congratulations! I am very excited for all three of you!

J.Frey said...

Congratulations! I can't believe how crazy/exciting your life has been that past few months! Good Luck with everything!

Alisha said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Steph said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting. It's sounds like you've been on quite the adventure the past couple months.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are very excited for you!

Aleena said...

Congrats!!! Yay for Olivia! Did you hear that Memphis is going to be a big brother? I am due Sept 12th. So exciting!

sara said...

Congrats guys!!!

sara said...

Congrats guys!!!

Megan said...

So so so fun! I'm thrilled for you. You think one child is the best ever and then along comes another and it just gets better!

Julie said...

How exciting! Congratulations.

BreAnna said...

You guys that is just fantastic, what a fun secret for that little monkey to share! Congrats to you all!

Danielle Dallas said...

I am so excited for you . . . after having my first I'm wondering if I'll ever be prepared for a second, so kudos to you! (and glad that you've given your readers several updates over the past few days . . . I was beginning to wonder what had happened to The Rickses :-)

Tesera said...

Congrats!! What awesome news :)

Amanda said...

Sounds like there's gonna be four monkeys in the family now :) I'm too excited to sleep!!

KarlRusso said...

Congratulations! Olivia, you should find a better way to keep a secret. Wearing a tshirt announcing your secret may not be the best strategy. :)

Platte and Heather said...

Oh yeah, so exciting! Belle and her soon-to-be younger sibling will be so pumped to have cousins their age. I can see our future family vacations together now . . . So fun.

Turley Family said...

Yippee! And Congratulations! Olivia is going to make a wonderful big sister. I know you're just going to love it.

Sheena Larkin said...

Oh my goodness, congratulations!!

Kara said...

What great news! How fantastic it is to have siblings. What a lucky little girl Olivia is!