Wow!!!!!!!!! Top middle is my favorite!!! I am glad I was able to laugh for a minute in the middle of this ridiculous game!!!
Sooooo adorable!!!
That was my reaction as well!
Amen Madi, Amen!
I think that anytime I want to laugh I will just look at Madi's adorable faces haha!! Way to go Madi!
I took Kristina's advice -- Every time I feel like I'm getting stressed out, I look at these faces. Makes me feel better every time! :)
Oh my goodness, she is so big! And blonde! What a cutie. Glad you are all doing so well!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow!!!!!!!!! Top middle is my favorite!!! I am glad I was able to laugh for a minute in the middle of this ridiculous game!!!
Sooooo adorable!!!
That was my reaction as well!
Amen Madi, Amen!
I think that anytime I want to laugh I will just look at Madi's adorable faces haha!! Way to go Madi!
I took Kristina's advice -- Every time I feel like I'm getting stressed out, I look at these faces. Makes me feel better every time! :)
Oh my goodness, she is so big! And blonde! What a cutie. Glad you are all doing so well!
Post a Comment