Lately Olivia and Madi are really into dressing up as princesses, performing on stage (i.e. the fireplace), and playing with their dolls: Gracie and Rocket. (Olivia picked Madi's doll's name. Pretty cool, huh?) Madi has discovered the dress-up shoes and she wears them about half the day.
I love the diaper/high heel combo. It's a good look for Madi.
"Princess Belle" out for a morning stroll.
Olivia teaching Madi the can-can.
Madi exploring the new world of high heels.
These girls make me laugh.
4 comments:
AH! I love Madi's tap dancing! What adorable girls you have! Such a wonderful post!
Just watched these with Dad. Great start to the morning. I agree, Love the diaper/high heel combo.
My sources say the diaper/high heel combo is going to be really in this season (my sources = my own two-year-old SON, who also occasionally sports this look). :) Logan and I were in New York for seven blissful, kid-free days last week, and I thought about you guys and your time there! I even wondered if we attended your old ward on Sunday (144 W 15th St.)...
She looks like a natural tap dancer!!
Post a Comment