Saturday, January 24, 2009

Law Review Baby Party

On January 23, some of the Law Review folks threw us a baby party. Not only are Andrea and I expecting, but Miriam Gedwiser is also expecting (due in early February too), and Bill Curran and his wife Tracy had a baby, Claire, a year ago. So this was a celebration for all three babies. The medal around my neck says "Dad to be," and Miriam's says "Mom to be."
Lizzie Seidlin-Bernstein was the mastermind behind the party. We are thankful for all the work that she, and the many other L. Revers that she enlisted, went to.

A bunch of people made baked goods. The food was really good.
Here, Andrea and Miriam are sharing war stories.
Little Claire seemed to enjoy all the attention that she got.
I didn't even get close to getting photos of everyone that came, and some of my pictures came out blurry (Andrea already reminded me that I should have used the flash on the camera since we were inside), but here are some of the party shots.












2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm sure that you two realize that you work with really great people. I am so glad that you are taken care of even when you live thousands of miles from Utah.

Platte and Heather said...

Oh Andrea! You are too cute! I wish we could see you so pregnant. You look so good and I am so excited for you guys. I love that blue shirt you are wearing too. I can't wait for "the call" to come sometime soon!!!