
This week, Olivia decided to be photogenic. She has learned to pose and smile for the camera, so we've done a few photo shoots.
She doesn't even mind the ad placements. These first few fashion shots were paid for by her two grandmothers.


Olivia is particularly fond of using colorful props. This is her best friend Fonzi. She likes chewing on his wings.

And on his antennae.

For a two-month-old, I think she's got the sophisticated/contemplative look down.

She doesn't mind doing a little acting (like pretending to be asleep) when it makes certain shots more convincing.

And she doesn't mind being photographed when she really is asleep. [Note: As long as Fonzi is there with her, she will often fall asleep on her own. What a blessing!]

But sometimes she gets a little bored with the photo shoots.

Even downright impatient.

OK. Fine. I'll put the camera down.

4 comments:
Classic! Only you guys would have her toy be named Fonzi. No use for names like Fred, Bob, or even just calling it a toy when you can use a great name like Fonzi! :)
I just love all these pictures of her! How fun and adorable!
I'm thrilled to see that Olivia has a little belly! She is really growing up!
Oh she is so stinking cute!!! I miss her! She is getting so much bigger!
Post a Comment