Thursday, October 14, 2010

Home from the Hospital


Olivia and I brought Andrea and Madison home from the hospital yesterday. Olivia brought one of her teddy bears to share with Madison for the big occasion. Olivia was very interested in watching Madi get dressed. While it was hard to leave behind the gorgeous hospital view, it is good to be home.


The going home outfit--newborn size--was still a little too big.

The first thing Olivia did upon arriving home was to run into the girls' room. She was excited to show Madi which bed was for her and which one was Olivia's.


Madison has continued to be a good eater here at home. Andrea took her into the pediatrician this morning. She has already passed her birth weight and is now up to 6 lbs. 1 oz. 

 

We are all excited to be home together as a little family of four.

12 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How wonderful to be all together. Madi gets cuter every day. I didn't realize how much hair she has! I'm looking forward to meeting Madi and seeing the rest of you in 9 days!

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh! Soooooo cute :)
What a cute family!

Adam G. Ricks said...

Adorable. I love the picture that shows her little profile. Family of four..crazy!

Megan said...

Wonderful, wonderful. She is just perfect! Andrea, you look great. It is so great that Olivia has a sister.

Platte and Heather said...

Oh how cute. I just hate that we haven't met her yet. She is too adorable, especially with little mittens on. :)

Karen said...

Congratulations! What a sweet little girl!

matthewandsherihanson said...

Wow you look great! And what a cutie! i love the pics of olivia just looking at her, to cute!

Anonymous said...

Everything about this post is cute, cute, cute! Madison is super cute, Andrea- your hair is cute, the girls' room is adorable. I love the picture of Olivia watching Madison get dressed. Like I said, cute, cute, cute. Sorry, Daniel, I just realized I left you out of all that cuteness. :) So just for the record, you look like a very cute Daddy. :) :)

Tyler and Shannel Tingey said...

adorable little family! so glad to see every one doing well. Madison is so cute and little! congrats.

Becca said...

so fun you guys! oh, she is beautiful! nice to be home, i am sure! congrats again!

Aleena said...

Congrats Andrea! Wow two little girls:) I am loving dressing up my little girl but love my boy too. Their room is soooooo cute! Great job decorating.

Lizzie said...

Congratulations! So happy for you.